Monday, January 27, 2014

Essays Progress

https://docs.google.com/a/bps121.org/document/d/1jAoqJxm2gFSnH_gcPzfxHL2guTMuCEtb0Axa4G5cEOc/edit

Above is the link to my essay progress spreadsheet (Only accessible to Mr. Whitten's email). Looking at the data, I have noticed that starting off in term one, I was missing the analysis part of the compare essay the most, which lead to me not getting any of the expanded core points. Same issue with the global context for the COT. I was not clear enough on the first one, therefore did not proceed onto the expanded core. For the mid-terms, they were better than the essays I have written in the past - however could have been better if I had managed my time better, since the time limit on the midyear was very constraining. Additionally, I think I will focus more on making sure I get all the normal core points before focusing on trying to get the expanded core.

No comments:

Post a Comment