Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mongol Trial Process (daily work over 2 weeks)

In this blog post, I will list everything that I have done over the course of 2 weeks regarding the Mongol Trial. I did research on each of the main characters (defense and prosecution) in order to get a better understanding of their background. I wrote down information (4-5 sentences, main points on each, more for my character - Mongke). I also re-watched the videos in order to jog my memory.

12/22 - did research on Guillaume Boucher (P)
12/23 - did research on Abbasid Caliph al-Mustasim (P)
12/24 - did research on Pope Innocent IV (P)
12/25 - did research on Subedei (D)
12/26 - did research on Ogodei (D)
12/27 - did research on Hulegu (D)
12/28 - did research on Mongke (D)
12/29 - did research on Berte /Kublai/ Yelu Chucai (D)
12/30 - did research on Friar John on Plano Carpini (D)
12/31 - started "World Conquerors"
1/1 - finished "World Conquerors"
1/2 - watched all of "Tartar Crusaders"
1/3 - started "Khan of Khans"
1/4 - finished "Khan of Khans"

Additionally, I have reread chapters 1-5 and starting re-taking notes (since my notes for 1-6 were not that good) for the mid-year exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment